Scrum framework and the Agile suite practices solve complex operations when you have domain expertise on the scalability of projects from small enterprises to large global multi-location projects. Get an immersive understanding of Scrum framework, activities, and the essential knowledge of modern-day team collaboration and communication to ensure your projects start right, stay on course and reap the benefits of successful Agile project management.
ICP Agile Certified Coach Course provides two courses for continued learning. The certifications permit the use of the training and 24SEUs, and PDUs earned to get professional certifications from both ICAgile and Scrum.org. The focus of the ICP Agile Certified Coach Course and ICP-ACC training is on practically simulating scenarios relevant to team management to inculcate the necessary skills through immersive mentoring. You can now choose to be an Agile coach using the Agile suite tools or work on the Scrum framework as a Scrum Master.
The outcomes aimed for in ICP-ACC training are:
- Fostering Agile-lean thinking and Scrum culture in the enterprise for positive changes and redefinition to Agile attitudes and work tenets
- Imbibing core competencies on Scrum platform and Agile principles
- Proficiency in tools, skills, and practices for in transition, aspiring and existing Scrum and Agile professionals
- Handling issues, conflicts, and team management better
- Empowering through team practice sessions the achieving of goals set in Scrum and Agile environments
Features Of The ICP-ACC Training
The 21 hours accelerated immersive ICP Agile Certified Coach Course on Agile coaching helps get you the esteemed Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)-ICAgile Certified Professional. You earn 24 SEUs and PDUs to enable professional certification from ICAgile Certifying body. The world-class courseware in downloadable format and 3 months free access to e-learning materials is a bonus. The ICP Agile Certified Coach Course should make you proficient in understanding the roles, mindset, and Agile Coach responsibilities of mentoring robust Agile, lean teams for improved enterprise efficiency and productivity.
By the end of the Scrum training course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your skill sets and function on the Scrum framework
- Motivate your team members for project success by leading Agile teams
- Mitigate risks by planning ahead and increasing functionality in Scrum
- ROI maximisation
- Plan, schedule, and induce efficient speedy deliveries
- Ensure smooth collaboration and communication between the team and stakeholders
Some of the topics comprehensively and practically covered in the Agile suite are:
- How to develop the Agile mindset and thinking
- To promote and motivate team dynamics through self-awareness
- Mentoring Agile transitions and roles
- Resolving team dysfunctions and conflicts
- Communication, building teams, and team collaboration essentials
- Coaching and mentoring practices for performance in teams
No formal qualifications are required for the ICP Agile Certified Coach Course through an understanding and some work experience in Agile helps. KnowledgeHut’s ICP Agile Certified Coach Course can provide you with focused guidance and support in developing your coaching skills in Agile and train you for the PSM exams.
Make a wise choice to be an Agile compliant Scrum Master and enrol in KnowledgeHut’s ICP-ACC training today.